- 1 cup raw cashews
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 oz freeze-dried strawberries
- pinch of sea salt
- Pulse the cashews in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add the dates, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Mix together in the food processor until the dates are minced and the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Add the freeze-dried strawberries and pulse a few times to blend everything together.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
You can store these in an air-tight container, or alternatively store in the freezer for a firmer texture (my absolute favorite).