As an Ironman finisher (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run), 3x Half-Ironman finisher and registered dietitian nutritionist, I know firsthand how nutrition affects training, recovery, and body composition.
I take the guesswork out of your nutrition so you can focus your energy and attention on what matters- your training and racing.
Your Sports Nutrition Coaching package includes:
- A customized meal plan designed to fuel your training load while supporting optimal race weight
- 10-15 simple, easy-to-follow recipes to save 7 hours/week meal planning
- On-call nutrition coaching (text/email) between weekly follow-ups
- Nutrient-timing and specific foods to eat before, during, and after workouts to optimize performance and recovery
- Race week/race day nutrition tips to prevent nutrition-related GI issues or cramping
- A comprehensive list of nutrient-dense, whole foods and condiments for your kitchen/pantry
Team Nutrition Counseling
- Sports Nutrition Lectures
Contact Me for pricing and further information.