- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white miso
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, ends trimmed and halved
- fresh-cracked black pepper
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, miso and vinegar until smooth.
3) In a larger bowl, add the Brussel sprouts, along with the miso mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
4) Spread the Brussel sprouts evenly on the baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes. Remove halfway through to stir.
5) Sprinkle with ground black pepper and enjoy!